1973 Ericson 37 on Craigslist, Annapolis $100

Mblace

Member II
When you get to a point where a restoration costs too much, yard storage fees are piling up, and having it chopped up and hauled away as trash is stupid expensive, makes sense to offer it as a “free to good home” deal. Could be a great deal for someone in the local area who can do a total restoration and doesn’t mind the time and expense involved. Sounds like the seller doesn’t want to part it out - probably too small a market for that to make any sense anyway.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
When you get to a point where a restoration costs too much, yard storage fees are piling up, and having it chopped up and hauled away as trash is stupid expensive, makes sense to offer it as a “free to good home” deal. Could be a great deal for someone in the local area who can do a total restoration and doesn’t mind the time and expense involved. Sounds like the seller doesn’t want to part it out - probably too small a market for that to make any sense anyway.
Has anyone actually put eyes on this boat?

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
I have emailed the owner of this E37 and requested pictures, which I will happily post here if received!

Mblace

Member II
I have emailed the owner of this E37 and requested pictures, which I will happily post here if received!
I’m 3 hours west of Annapolis or I’d go check it out. Of course my wife would kill me if I picked up another stray…. Way too big a boat for my needs, anyway.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
I’m 3 hours west of Annapolis or I’d go check it out. Of course my wife would kill me if I picked up another stray…. Way too big a boat for my needs, anyway.
No-no - just curious what a $100 E37 looks like....