76 E-29 for sale in NY

Mike Thomas

Member II
I hate to sell her but....

For sale.
A well cared for E-29, many extras. Midnight Blue Awlgrip, 2 coats of Trinidad SR this spring. Rigged for racing but comfortable for cruising. A very dependable and safe boat. She’s solid, dry and rigged with all the extras. All the bright work is in great shape. Enclosed head shower ready, fresh water system, sanitation system, two sinks, alcohol stove and ice box. New exhaust system spring 07. New Shift cable spring 07.

Wheel steering, Dodger, Roller furling, Chart Plotter/GPS located at the helm, Wind Speed Meter/Indicator, Knot Meter, Multi Meter, Solar Ventilation (no mold), Back stay adjuster, Rigid Boom Vang, Adjustable Jib lead cars, Two speed – self tailing winches, Internal outhaul, Windex, Masthead Light, Steaming Light, Spreader lights, Anchor locker, VHF, Stereo. 150% Mylar Genoa, loose footed main. All new running rigging 2007.

If anyone knows someone that would be interested. Please pass this along.

She's in the water and ready to go.

Thanks (for everything, over the years)

Mike T.

Attachments

• 795531352107_0_ALB.jpg
    795531352107_0_ALB.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_2819.jpg
    DSC_2819.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_2808.jpg
    DSC_2808.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_2824.jpg
    DSC_2824.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_2811.jpg
    DSC_2811.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Drummer Man

Seriously Interested

I hate to sell her but....

For sale.
A well cared for E-29, many extras. Midnight Blue Awlgrip, 2 coats of Trinidad SR this spring. Rigged for racing but comfortable for cruising. A very dependable and safe boat. She’s solid, dry and rigged with all the extras. All the bright work is in great shape. Enclosed head shower ready, fresh water system, sanitation system, two sinks, alcohol stove and ice box. New exhaust system spring 07. New Shift cable spring 07.

Wheel steering, Dodger, Roller furling, Chart Plotter/GPS located at the helm, Wind Speed Meter/Indicator, Knot Meter, Multi Meter, Solar Ventilation (no mold), Back stay adjuster, Rigid Boom Vang, Adjustable Jib lead cars, Two speed – self tailing winches, Internal outhaul, Windex, Masthead Light, Steaming Light, Spreader lights, Anchor locker, VHF, Stereo. 150% Mylar Genoa, loose footed main. All new running rigging 2007.

If anyone knows someone that would be interested. Please pass this along.

She's in the water and ready to go.

Thanks (for everything, over the years)

Mike T.

Very nice boat. I am interested in a possible purchase. You can reach me at vnvtim1@verizon .net.

Thanks,

Tiim