Apple pie drink

Gord Bell

Member II
While enjoying the good times in Sydney this year with the gathering of the vikings, I was giving a sample of what was called Apple Pie Drink. I would like to get that recipe for this drink, so who ever it was that brought it up to sydney, could you please pass along this recipe so that I and others may be able to enjoy it.
:cheers: Gord

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Ah yes, "Apple Pie In a Bottle," and a wonderous drink it was!
:devil:

Smooth going down, enough alcohol content to pickle a viking, and a perfect "apple pie" aftertaste.

Perhaps Harold and Jessie will start marketing it!
:D

Loren

CaptDan

Member III
Ah yes, "Apple Pie In a Bottle," and a wonderous drink it was!
:devil:

Smooth going down, enough alcohol content to pickle a viking, and a perfect "apple pie" aftertaste.

Perhaps Harold and Jessie will start marketing it!
:D

Loren

What you said.:egrin:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Yeah, I keep hearing about this 'Apple Pie' stuff...first from people coming back from the 06' Rendezvous, and then from Harold and Jessie themselves.... :egrin:

Hope you guys (Harold & Jessie) realize that you're setting up a big demand for your product...and we'll all be looking for it this coming year...:cheers: :cheers:

//sse

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Apple Pie Cocktail

:egrin: As an retired bartender there are several Apple Pie recipes ,the on that first come to mind is: 1 0z of rum 1 oz of Sweet vermouth a dash of apple flavoured brandy a dash of grenadine pour onto a shaker with ice strain into a cocktail glass and enjoy there are at least three other recipes but I think this one will give a new demension to Rum and sweet vermouth.
Chas @ Judi Eden E30+ # 720