curtain maker wanted

stpvette

stpvette
Curtains issue

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I see that there are many choices to do it your self. But to have the same look and feel as the OEM, but a better cloth, does anyone know of someone that will do it to fit my '77 E-27'

raslocum

Member I
curtain maker

My parents own a "for the trade" workroom in Richardson Texas. They produce One of a kind Window treatments and bedding for Interior designers in the Dallas area. They are also avid sailors. In fact there's now 3 Ericsons in our family. Shoot me an email if you'd like the number. I have no idea what their fees are, but their work is first rate.

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Marine canvas shops

There are many of these around-most of which will do a great job for you!
S

rgoff

Member III
I had mine done a couple of years ago at a small Southern California curtain shop. Expect "sticker shock". :)

Also finding "slides" that fit the existing track might be a problem. Ones that do might require sewing them on by hand, thereby increasing the curtain cost.

Jayster

Curtains I say...

You may want to check the, eee gads, Catalina website. They sell curtains with and w/o hardware. I have looked into them for my E-32 and the C-30's should fit. The price seemed very fair.

jayster