• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Data Marine Instruments

Kim Schoedel

Member III
A fellow 35-3 owner and member of our site (Bob) at the marina is having problems with his depth finder. As he admits to being computer challenged I said I would help. I did a search here and found dmimarine.com in an older previous thread from 2006. No good, won't come up.

Any ideas? He would like to keep the original and have it repaired. According to him, he would replace it if he had to but can't find a new one that would fit in the round hole.

I would like to steer him to a phone number for a dealer/repair facility if possible. Thanks,

Steve

Member III
Try this

Kim

Not sure about the web site your referring to but these fellows are still in business. (at least last spring) I stopped by unannounced in early spring and picked up three DMI instrument covers from their location at 18 Commerce Park Road in Pocasset, Ma They were in a small industrial park and had a low key, no glamor, nonpublic type office, perhaps 60' x 25' with the back full of test benches and gear. It was worked by a salty/biker looking husband & wife, engineer and a big dog.

Try: http://www.datamarineinstruments.com or http://www.dmimarine.com

Steve
E35-3 #159

Last edited:

Ron342

Member I
Datamarine df

Hi Kim - does the unit do anything at all?-ie does it indicate at all? Most of the problems on these were the sender puck and usually indicate a zero when bad.
Ron

Steve Murray

Inactive Member
Kim,
dmimarine.com works on my computer. Try again. Great company to deal with; quite refreshing to deal with real honest people.

Steve Murray
E35 III 222
Charlottetown, PEI

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Ok, I must have had a senior moment, or my computor did. Got it and thank you for your input.

Ron, I didn't find out what problems Bob was having. The wind was up (15-20knots) and I was in a hurry to get out there and crash through some nice white caps. And I did, very nice.

Thanks again all,