E 23' Fin Keel TRAILER WANTED

AJGrace

Looking for a trailer for my '68 E 23' Fin Keel.
Poor thing needs "a lot" of work, would like to do it at home, where I'm not charged storage.
Thank You for Your Help.

Bob in Va

Member III
possibility

You might consider having a cradle made up for your boat. It could then be trailered on any flatbed made to carry that much weight, and would be a little more versatile in that you could also have the boat hauled and placed on it at a marina if you wished.

Steve Swann

Member III
Kudos

Kudos to you for restoring the boat! We really enjoyed restoring our 25, but I had a lot of help. I have great respect for anyone working at such an endeavor, whether it be a classic car, airplane, boat, etc. They are wonderful to look at when finished. Good luck and enjoy the 'journey.'

Steve
E25 Seahorse
Boise, ID

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
aj...did your trailer issue ever get resolved, if so...how? i finf myself lookin' for a trailer for a 1970 e23 fixed keel...thanx...

AJGrace said:
Looking for a trailer for my '68 E 23' Fin Keel.
Poor thing needs "a lot" of work, would like to do it at home, where I'm not charged storage.
Thank You for Your Help.

mbond007

I have an E-23-2 Fixed keel and don't have a trailer either. I am a mechanical designer by trade and plan on designing a trailer for her very soon. I will get a bill of material, and a set of plans to build one drawn up if anyone is interested in having someone custom fab a trailer for their e-23 fixed keel.

rbonilla

mbond007...hummm...i may be interested...i am searching hard for a trailer right now...i may have a lead on one or two....i will keep you in mind...it might be better to just have one "fabed up".. and do a nice locker , etc...:)

rbonilla

what would you guess the cost, if i had one built? $3-$#6k or so?

:cool:

mbond007 said:
I have an E-23-2 Fixed keel and don't have a trailer either. I am a mechanical designer by trade and plan on designing a trailer for her very soon. I will get a bill of material, and a set of plans to build one drawn up if anyone is interested in having someone custom fab a trailer for their e-23 fixed keel.

rbonilla

bump...i am still lookin' no "joy" yet...a few leads in orange county and one in sd area...anyone feel free to let me know, if you know of a trailer that would fit...thanx!!!:D