E-29 for sale in So Cal

J. Barthelmass

After 11 years of enjoyment, it's time to sell my E-29 Malia. She's a beautiful boat, showing the loving maintenance that has been bestowed on her. Notable features are: Wheel Steering; 2-year old Atomic 4 engine, Folding Martec prop, Electric Windlass with remote controls ; Anchor Bow Roller, SL Claw 22 lb primary anchor on roller with 100' high-test chain spliced to 300' rode; 2 additional anchors with rodes; Simrad WP-5000 Autopilot; North Sails/Harken Roller Furling for headsail; lines and halyards led back to cockpit; safety deck jacklines; single-line mainsail reefing; 2-year old 100% roller-furling jib (with UV cover); 4 year old main with 2 reefs; 2 spinnakers; spinnaker pole and gear; lightweight drifter; double main halyards; new head with holding tank & macerator; 8 winches; and more.
She is a seven-time Newport to Ensenada veteran. This is a safe and solid boat for coastal cruising or handicap racing.
I'll be happy to sail with the new owner until he knows this boat inside and out if desired.
Priced at $14,000
Malia is located in Seal Beach, CA. Please contact me via email.