Ericson 38 Available in Florida

btsayers

My Ericson 38 is available in St Petersburg/Treasure Island Fl area. Its a 1983 model powered with a 4 cylinder Universal diesel. Its the racing version with the 6'6" deep keel, and has done quite well in several West Florida PHRF races,
If interested I may be reached through email btsayers@gmail.com or 813-494-4995.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Some photos will help people to imagine it much better.
Is yours the "mark one" version with the semi enclosed after cabin and nav desk. i.e. with the folding small teak doors dividing it from the main cabin?
Asking price?

btsayers

My Ericson 38 is available in St Petersburg/Treasure Island Fl area. Its a 1983 model powered with a 4 cylinder Universal diesel. Its the racing version with the 6'6" deep keel, and has done quite well in several West Florida PHRF races,
If interested I may be reached through email btsayers@gmail.com or 813-494-4995.
Thank you Loren for the feedback. It's not the Mark One version with the semi enclosed cabin. The galley is on the starboard side, and the v-Berth and the nav station are on the port side.
I do have some pictures on my cell phone that I will transfer over.
I do not have an asking price; it's very negotiable and will be a great deal for someone who likes the Ericson 38.
Cheers, Brian

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Sounds like the Ericson 381. Starboard main cabin bench is one piece, not split?

The models were, chronologically: Ericson 38, 381, 38-200 (head aft), 380 (Pacific Seacraft?), Ericson 38 Regatta (late PS)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Sounds like the Ericson 381. Starboard main cabin bench is one piece, not split?
And my 20 years-younger-self would like to buy it!
Still waiting for parts for my Tardis, however......
(Tardis Warranty only good in the far future, and I cannot get back there, either)

SpudE36RH

Member I
Sent you an e-mail.Thx.