EY.c Future: Is EY.c a 'useful' site? How could we improve it?

Is EY.c a 'useful' site? Have you found it 'useful'?

• (2) Is not useful; I really cannot find anything of use on this site.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I find the site useful. Coming from a Hunters, Starwinds etc., I feel I know my way around sailboats but each model has it's own "nature". It's good to find others who have broken trail and make life easier.

Yeah, that is one strength to a limited fleet - the nature of the boats does not keep changing. I know when I was looking for my E35-3, I had trouble getting the info I needed - hence the creation of this site. Our goal now to keep as many hulls in the fleet in good condition, and extend their lives...

Thanks your comments!

//sse

therapidone

Member III
"Alien" boat owners also making use of site!

A dock mate of mine asked me just last weekend if I knew much about this site & I told him that I'd been visiting it for about 4 years.

He owns a Caliber w/ a Universal diesel for aux. power. In looking for an owner's manual for the Universal, his search led him here & he downloaded it. He volunteered that he thought the site was pretty well put together and appeared as if it were quite helpful to Ericson owners. He knows something about websites, too, as he's been working in the IT area for quite a long time, including spending almost 2 years in Iraq in the Green Zone, doing network stuff, server admin, etc.

I just thought I would pass the info along. :egrin:

Regards,

Ed

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
A dock mate of mine asked me just last weekend if I knew much about this site & I told him that I'd been visiting it for about 4 years.

He owns a Caliber w/ a Universal diesel for aux. power. In looking for an owner's manual for the Universal, his search led him here & he downloaded it. He volunteered that he thought the site was pretty well put together and appeared as if it were quite helpful to Ericson owners. He knows something about websites, too, as he's been working in the IT area for quite a long time, including spending almost 2 years in Iraq in the Green Zone, doing network stuff, server admin, etc.

I just thought I would pass the info along. :egrin:

In the Green Zone, eh? Geeze, I guess I won't complain about my IT days then... :p ...talk about hazardous duty...

Thanks for the compliment!

//sse

HughHarv

Hugh
Great site! It's one of the reasons I bought an Ericson. Like the site and the couple of issues I have may all be related to me. I need to learn how to search topics, seem to get more than I ask for. Maybe some help functions would be useful? Or maybe they exist already?