For Sale--Freshwater E25

chrodd

This boat belonged to my father who recently passed away and it is a little too much for my mom on her own. See attached for all details.

Attachments

• amulet1.pdf
    278 KB · Views: 154

chrodd

Feedback

If anyone has any suggestions or comments on the way I am going about trying to sell this boat, I would appreciate them immensely. Should I include more pictures, more details of included inventory, modify price, etc. Thanks.

Todd

Sven

Seglare
One suggestion: Don't attach .zip files to your For Sale message. Either include a link to a web page with the images or include the image in the message.

You might also want to post a message to the ericson-list@sailnet.net list.

Better yet, keep the boat :)

-Sven

chrodd

Thanks, Sven. I will definitely get that done. And I wish I could keep the boat, but the wife has limited my "hobbies" and I don't have open slots left.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
File Updated - Sorry for the Sale of the Sail....

Thanks, Sven. I will definitely get that done. And I wish I could keep the boat, but the wife has limited my "hobbies" and I don't have open slots left.

Ouch! :esad::wife:

When my wife and I got married, I had to get rid of my cat, Babs. When my wife told a co-worker that I had done that, he told her "....ooooooh are you going to pay for that!". We're married now - and I'll be getting a new cat in a year or so... ;)

By the way, your file was updated to a pdf on 10/05/06.

//sse