Google+

Sven

Seglare
If anyone wants to get on Google+ I suggest you respond to this message. I'll be happy to invite anyone I can while I'm in the country but assume that others can pick up the inviting if carmageddon doesn't keep us from catching our flight on Saturday.

I'm personally looking forward to G+ as the escape from FaceBook.

-Sven

Lucky Dog

Member III
Is 1:26 AM your time or mine. It is 2:27AM here in Wisconsin. Your post? Sign up for google what? Maybe I should try to sleep.

ml

PS

You are the one who got me on facebook.

Last edited:

Sven

Seglare
Your e-mail

Please PM me with the e-mail address you'd want the invite sent to.

I should have said that up front, sorry.

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Got your invite with this message: "The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon."

What is "Google+" ? Not sure if I want to join another social network. FB works for me (most of the time), dumped MySpace a couple years ago.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I signed up for a Google account, now I get this from Google+:

Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.
Keep Me Posted
Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.