Introduction

KTROBI_VALHALLA

Member II
Hello board - I just wanted to introduce myself to the E-board. My name is Kevin Robinson and we have recently purchased a 1990 E38-200 #338 from Seacraft Yacht Sales on Lake Union, Seattle. We are in the process of a name change to 'VALHALLA' and have her moored out at Shilshole. We have had her out a few times this late fall and she sails like a dream. We are looking forward to discovering the Puget Sound in the not to distant future. Its a little different than the Chesapeake or Nantucket Sound! It appears I have got a great resource here with years of 'viking' experience to help guide us through ownership and cruising the PNW. Glad to be 'aboard'.
Regards
Kevin

:egrin:

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Kevin,

welcome to the board. You will indeed find this to be an excellent resource. Enjoy your E38 - maybe we'll run into you "out there" someday.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nice Boat!

Welcome! I look forward to your comments as you upgrade and "personalize" your boat. We have posted a few projects and photos of stuff we have done on our '88 model. You will like the nice search engine on this site, and the excellent threading.

I like almost everything about the 38/200 layout except the nav. station. I would, OTOH, love to have a shower stall...
Everything's a compromise, as someone once told me.
:)

Our boat is Ericson-built, but I am wondering if yours was produced by PSC.

We will be in Seattle this weekend, just for a short get-away for our anniversary.

There is a nice Olson 34 at Shillshole, BTW; owner listed on this site.

Perhaps can get together for a cup of hot chocolate sometime.
If you want to do so, email me and I can give you my cell #.

Loren in Portland, OR
Olson 34 #8
RCYC
:cool:

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Welcome to Puget Sound

Kevin,

Hope you enjoy the area. We're down at C-Dock until Dec. 1st. I have E38 hull #20. It would be interesting to compare rigs and interior. Maybe we'll see you out there sometime.