• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Is it still possible to edit blog entries?

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I wanted to update the "table of contents" for my blog, and can't find an edit option.

Am I missing something obvious?

thx!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Sorry for the inconvenience. All submissions, including posts, blogs, etc. have time limits set on them (I believe it's two days, but I would have to check).

We can update the blog for you. Just go to the post in question, then go down to the little "Report" button, and tell us what you want done we'll take care of it. That report button is for anything you want to bring to our attention, and it goes to the moderators and myself.

1653857101308.png

These changes were instituted a few years ago as a means to maintain post consistency and continuity.

A more detailed discussion of this policy and how it works can be found here:

Thanks,
//sse

Last edited:

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
Thanks, Sean.

So... if I want to maintain a Table of Contents, and add a line each time I add a new blog-post.... that's something I'll need to have you do? every time?

I hate to bug you for something so mundane.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Let me look into it, perhaps we can grant some kind of temporary privileges, or rig something else up, etc.

I'll take a look and get back to you in a day or so...

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Let me look into it, perhaps we can grant some kind of temporary privileges, or rig something else up, etc.

I'll take a look and get back to you in a day or so...
Sorry - I'm still hung up on this (I'm still doing my board exams and one of my services expires tomorrow, so I was pushing to finish it...). I'll try and take a look at this tonight and get back to you...

//sse

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I'll try and take a look at this tonight and get back to you...

there’s no hurry, seriously. This is low-priority. Especially because I have no idea when I’m going to find the time to get my blog up to date.

thanks for all you do!