ISO: Ericson 32-3

Lone Gull

Member I
Hi – My partner and I are planning an Atlantic Circle trip 2023-24 and then basing out of the Bahamas afterwards ( shoal draft okay ). We have decided an Ericson 32-300 is the boat we want and are looking help finding our boat for this trip, thoughts, ideas and experiences. We are willing to put some love and work into the boat, but don't want a project. We live and sail on Northern Lake Michigan and prefer a freshwater boat , ideally our boat will be within 700 miles ( or a lot closer ) to Traverse City, MI .

Thanks for all your help.
Young at Heart Sailing

bumbugo

Member I
I hope you find your boat. We are celebrating our 4 month anniversary of owning a 1986 32-3. We love the boat. Keep in mind what the boat was designed for.

No Regrets

I am selling No Regrets, our 1986 32 with head forward. It is not a fresh water boat. She is located in Long Island Sound, CT. i believe the boat is in very good condition. Not perfect Bristol condition. I will be listing it within in a week or two. Feel free to call me at 860-420-6676.

Lone Gull

Member I
WE found one in Wisconsin and bought it. closed on it today. It's in need of TLC but the previous owner was a two boat man and needed to get rid of this one before another winter storage bill came his way. We launch it this week and deliver it home next week. Happy and excited.

Pmetsker

I am selling No Regrets, our 1986 32 with head forward. It is not a fresh water boat. She is located in Long Island Sound, CT. i believe the boat is in very good condition. Not perfect Bristol condition. I will be listing it within in a week or two. Feel free to call me at 860-420-6676.
Are the pictures and price posted somewhere? I am also always looking for a good 32/3 or 32-200.

GrandpaSteve

Sustaining Member
I hope you find your boat. We are celebrating our 4 month anniversary of owning a 1986 32-3. We love the boat. Keep in mind what the boat was designed for.
I have one as well. I know I use it to sail and cruise the Chesapeake Bay, I don't know what it was designed for though. I am interested in your thoughts on that.