Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Mike.Gritten

Member III
I hope I don't offend anyone with my wishes for a safe and happy holiday season. We are leaving to visit family tomorrow and may not be able to get back to the EYOA site for a few days.
To my many good friends here on the Ericson site, I wish you and your families peace and happiness during the Christmas season and the upcoming year. My you have fair winds and following seas.
Talk to you all in the New Year.

Sven

Seglare
I hope I don't offend anyone with my wishes for a safe and happy holiday season. We are leaving to visit family tomorrow and may not be able to get back to the EYOA site for a few days.
To my many good friends here on the Ericson site, I wish you and your families peace and happiness during the Christmas season and the upcoming year. My you have fair winds and following seas.
Talk to you all in the New Year.

You beat me to it ! I was just logging on to say that we'll be out of range for quite a while.

Thanks to all for all the help during the year and ...

... God Jul och Gått Nytt År !

-Sven and Nancy,

Last edited:

Frank G

Member II
Merry Christmas
Happy Chonukah (I'm sure I misspelled that one, please forgive me)
Happy Holidays
And I hope that next year is your best year ever
Frank

Special K

Member II
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Who said it never snows in Seattle? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• PIC-0074.jpg
    PIC-0074.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 71
  • PIC-0077.jpg
    PIC-0077.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 72

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Happy Hanukwanzmas!

Happy Hanukwanzmas!

I hope this is politicly correct enough for everyone here.

Seriously though Best Wishes and Hope in the New Year to all who call EricsonYachts.org home port!

:xmas_sant:xmas_grin:xmas_sant:xmas_grin:xmas_sant:xmas_grin:xmas_sant:xmas_grin

Attachments

• hanukwanzmas1.jpg
    hanukwanzmas1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,208