Merry Christmas!

Mike.Gritten

Member III
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and the happiest of New Years. Not very politically correct maybe, but then again, I've never been one to follow the crowd.
I get a ton of info and encouragement on this site from the some of the nicest people I've come to know in the boating community. You have given me the courage to attempt things I would never have dreamed of before EY.o.
May you all have fair winds and following seas in the coming year.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Merry Christmas back at you Mike. Your words sum up my feelings about all the helpful folks I have meet here at EY.org over the past five years as well.

I am getting ready to take my E-27 out for a sail this Christmas morning. Why, because I can here in So Cal. It should get close to 70 degrees here today!
Got my Santa Hat and Christmas music. I will be shoving off by 10:00.

Beam Winds to all!

Peace on Earth & Water!

Skipper Jeff:cheers:

Annapolis E-27

Member III
Merry Christmas from the right coast

Jeff,

Merry Christmas and please throw in a tack for me. I will be on the hard for a while longer.

sleather

Sustaining Member
Brrrrrrr!

I am getting ready to take my E-27 out for a sail this Christmas morning. Why, because I can here in So Cal. It should get close to 70 degrees here today!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL, from the "climatically challenged"(broad-reaching in my dreams).
PC "challenged" also.;)

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Thank God we have such a great resource for our wonderfull boats. I would love to be out sailing right now. Actually thinking about doing a quick charter this winter as my year end bonus was nice and juicy:egrin:

Although I am not sailing, I am spending a lot of time on the boat. I have many projects going this winter.

- Refinish interior from oil to varnish including new veneer around the portlights.
- Bigger sink and pull out sprayer mixer. Will be converting the trash bin door from flip out to dual sliding similar to what is behind the stove.
- New opening and fixed portlights.
- Wet sanding/buffing/polishing cabin top.
- New(and hopefully bigger) water heater.
- Finally finish up the cabin sole. I never installed 2 of the rear corner sections. Also add a few coats of finish to it.
- Refinish Binacle and devise new chartplotter mount.
- Refinish all exterior teak.