• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New 1976 Ericson 27 Owner

KnotAClewE27

Hello everyone,
I bought a beautiful E27 late last summer and have been refitting the interior as it had sat on the hard for many years because the previous owner had health issues. Looking to find any other Ericson owners sailing lake Erie or St. Clair to hang out with. Eventual goal is by next fall I take the boat down the erie canal, then to the ICW then into the Caribbean.
Fair winds and hope to meet up or chat with everyone here.

eknebel

Member III
Welcome to the forum! this site is a wealth of information, check out the resources for model and non model specific documents. Swing by Annapolis area(Galesville, md) on the way to the Icw to meet up with the Chesapeake mid Atlantic ericson group.
The detour thru the Delaware bay and c&d canal, then down Chesapeake to Norfolk is a consideration. Many ports to visit, benign weather except thunderstorms, light winds on average.

pmarsha3

Member II
Hello everyone,
I bought a beautiful E27 late last summer and have been refitting the interior as it had sat on the hard for many years because the previous owner had health issues. Looking to find any other Ericson owners sailing lake Erie or St. Clair to hang out with. Eventual goal is by next fall I take the boat down the erie canal, then to the ICW then into the Caribbean.
Fair winds and hope to meet up or chat with everyone here.

1976 E29. I keep the boat on the Clinton river. I live in Saint Clair. Great to hear from you. Welcome.

Paul Marshall