New Curtains, anyone know where to get the slides?

mggilmore

Member II
We bought a 1987 Ericson last year. The previous owner had removed most of the curtains. My wife is going to make new curtains but are having a hard time finding the slides that get sewn into the curtain to fit the original C-tracks on the boat. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Mike

Joe

Member II
Bound to be on this site: Sailrite. If this isn't the correct one, do a search for 'slides' - three pages of them will appear.

mggilmore

Member II
thnx

Thanks Joe, good site, looks like it has what I need. I had already done a google search but couldn't find the type I needed, so your lead was very helpful

Dan Callen

Contributing Member III
Curtain Slides

Try a RV Center like Campers World. We got our slides there and they also are on a ribbon which made the sewing much easier. This was several years a go so I do not know is they still stock them. Dan Callen EricAndiamo.son 32-3

sailing42

Member II
slides for curtains

look up the Catalina website - Catalina direct, they list curtain slides for the curtains which look very similar to the ones on my 27 Ericson.( Choose a model Catalina e.g. 30, look up interior and there are plastic slides, track and other related parts.)