• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New owner of a 35-3

EpisodeVI

Hello to the EY.org community! I am the proud new owner of “Viking Spirit” a beautiful 35-3. Title received today. My wife, our three kids (8, 5, and 5), and I are excited about the adventures to come! We will keep the boat in NC where we live. Hope to get to know some of you here as our experience evolves.

In the spirit of “What’s in a forum name”,
John Neal

Attachments

• 48C38FE8-AC7A-4F62-85FD-82FA7B13EA63.jpeg
    48C38FE8-AC7A-4F62-85FD-82FA7B13EA63.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 38

jtsai

Member III
Hello to the EY.org community! I am the proud new owner of “Viking Spirit” a beautiful 35-3. Title received today. My wife, our three kids (8, 5, and 5), and I are excited about the adventures to come! We will keep the boat in NC where we live. Hope to get to know some of you here as our experience evolves.

In the spirit of “What’s in a forum name”,
John Neal
Welcome! Another Ericson in North Carolina. That looks like somewhere off the ICW? My guess is Southport?

EpisodeVI

Welcome! Another Ericson in North Carolina. That looks like somewhere off the ICW? My guess is Southport?
Right now she’s in Washington, NC on the Pamlico river. Will keep her there a few months then maybe move her down to oriental, TBD.

jtsai

Member III
Right now she’s in Washington, NC on the Pamlico river. Will keep her there a few months then maybe move her down to oriental, TBD.
Check out the Blackbeard Sailing Club (blackbeardsailingclub.org) if that interests you. We have youth sailing program starting in June. There is my Ericson 32-3 and a 32-200. There may be wait list for a 35' slip though.

EpisodeVI

Check out the Blackbeard Sailing Club (blackbeardsailingclub.org) if that interests you. We have youth sailing program starting in June. There is my Ericson 32-3 and a 32-200. There may be wait list for a 35' slip though.
Thanks, I’ll check it out!