noproblemo news

noproblemo2

Member III
Well this is written with very mixed emotions, many of you know the reasons for our selling our boat, so as of last Friday she has new owners, Ric & Susan, they will hopefully be joining this site in the very near future. We were very forunate to be able to spend the entire day with them and feel they will love her as we have for the last 26 years. This has been extremely hard on us, but feel strongly that she will be well cared for. The day their offer came in we were contacted by another person interested in her, who had his broker check her out and told us we had an offer coming in the next day, the weird part is when we went for the haul out survey a person walked up to me and asked if I was ???, when I said yes, he told me who he was, they were in the boat next to us an E-38 to be hauled for an out survey!!! Being he was from several hundred miles away we were both a good bit surprised to be in the same place at the same time. The old saying that the happiest days in a boat owners life are when you buy & when you sell is not always the truth, at least in our case. :esad: for us :cheers: for Ric & Susan

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Changes...

Your picture link showed a *very* nice boat at an attractive price. We almost were talking seriously about flying down for a look see... :cool:

The Admiral sez she understands your mixed feelings about selling -- we have owned our 34 footer for 13 years and cannot imagine being "happy" if we had to sell her.

We wish you well, whatever the future brings.

And, do check in with opinions , advice, and information here anytime you want!
:)

Cheers,
Loren in PDX