• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

post no longer show author's signature

jtsai

Member III
Is it me or this is happing to all? I no longer see author's signature at the end of the posted message (boat model, #, location etc.). I have to click on author's name, then couple more clicks to see them.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Is it me or this is happing to all? I no longer see author's signature at the end of the posted message (boat model, #, location etc.). I have to click on author's name, then couple more clicks to see them.
I'm seeing yours at the bottom of your post.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The "sig line" is filled in by individual site members, and some newer members have to be reminded to do this. I really like this detail because it helps the other members know (hopefully...) enough to give a useful opinion to assist the OP in their quest for info and ideas.

jtsai

Member III
To clarify, I am not seeing author signature in ALL posts. I have not able to find profile setting to turn on/off viewing .sig. See below:

1678721544183.png

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hmmmm. So there might be a check box in your pref's that needs to be checked - or not?
I just viewed my pref's and can find nothing that would restrict views of my sig line. Now I am more puzzled about your question.
Maybe Sean can check this when he gets some time; he's really busy this week.

Last edited: