PS E380 hatch knob replacement

rotorhead

Member II
Hi...

I noticed that one of the female knobs of the cabin hatch is cracked. I checked the Bomar page and they have 2 sizes: 3/8 (p100-08) and 5/16 )P100-07). Does anybody knows the correct size? The boat is a 1997 PS E380. I am travelling and can't go to the boat to measure the size of the male stud.

Thanks!!
Ismael
S/V Erica of Falmouth:egrin:

Update...correct diameter is 5/16..part number is P100-07. This is for cast hatches.

Last edited:

Guy Jackson

Dear Ismael,

I am trying to locate the s/v Erica of Falmouth. Are you the current owner? I bought her new and had her shipped to the UK in 1997. Sailed her mainly between Cornwall and South Coast, Hamble River where she was based for 2 years before I sold her to a friend of mine who sailed her to St Martin, Caribbean. I would love to own her again one day, if you ever consider selling her, do please give me a buzz. I am currently restoring a 40 year old Sadler 32 called Freyja III, which was once at the same time as I purchased Erica of Falmouth, owned by my now late father. An emotional purchase 4 years ago in a very sorry state after 30 years of chartering. Now she's a lovely little weekend sailing paradise for me, but Erica was a beautiful boat which I was very sorry to see be sold due to a business failure in 2001. If you have any photos of her today you wouldn't mind sharing I would be very interested. I do hope these difficult times are treating you and your family well. Stay safe and continue to enjoy her when we all get back to normal times. Best wishes. Guy Jackson

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
"Ismael" has not checked in here since May 2018. Best to click on his name and choose "private conversation" and send your message that way, which will directly email it to him.
Loren (Moderator)