Rub rail on E 29

Director98

Just replaced mine two weeks ago and got the last section they had manufactured in white, From now on only black is available. I have about 4 feet of new white left over if anyone wants a piece this short.

Spoondude

Member I
Just replaced mine two weeks ago and got the last section they had manufactured in white, From now on only black is available. I have about 4 feet of new white left over if anyone wants a piece this short.
Hello Director98, I would be very interested in the 4 foot section of rub rail.. Do you just have the insert or the receiver for the insert ? Please let me know the details as I am ready to make this repair.

Director98

Just the white rubber insert. Just measured and it is 6' exactly. My cost was $4.50 a foot, will sell for $12.00 plus shipping. I really don't know how to make this work. I live in Muskegon, MI.

Spoondude

Member I
Just the white rubber insert. Just measured and it is 6' exactly. My cost was $4.50 a foot, will sell for $12.00 plus shipping. I really don't know how to make this work. I live in Muskegon, MI.
Great how would you like to be paid? You can txt me : 954-494-8701