• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sailing Vesper

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Being a “retired” commercial photographer (although I’m not quite sure if I’m retired yet) and a sailor it was inevitable that I would want to combine my vocation with my avocation at some point. So now I have and in the form of a YouTube channel. It’s nothing as grand as some of those other sailing channels (such as Christian Williams) but I just started and although I’m an accomplished “still” photographer, being a videographer is a different thing all together, IMO, requiring different skills and equipment.

The channel may be of interest to you all because it’s covers sailing a brand of boat we all own but it’s also for my ”land loving” friends as well so some of the stories and comments may seem very basic and obvious to you. If you’re sitting in you doctor’s or dentist’s waiting room and have some time to kill then check it out. There will be more vids to come so check back sometime too. I know that I’m having fun with it although it’s quite a shock to hear your own voice in a video and I certainly don’t have a “professional“ radio voice. Here’s the link to my latest video about our trip from Annapolis to Rock Hall over the 4th of July holiday:

bsangs

E35-3 - New Jersey
Your crab dissection skills are nearly as impressive as your sailing and photography, Bob. Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Being such a perfect Labor Day weekend right now, you could walk to Rock Hall on all the boats out there.

Great example of a spotless and upgraded 32-3 and nice job on your first video.
To get past wind noise and varying sound levels I talk as I'm recording then overdub it and do all sound in postproduction.

"Hi" to Bev and nicely done on docking.

Been thinking about trading the 2-smoke for an electric outboard so maybe we can talk about it at the next Chesapeake Ericson meeting.

The other Bob