Guest viewing is limited

Source for LED lamps for electrical panels

peaman

Sustaining Member
One of the red LED pilot lamps on my DC panel has failed. So far, I have bought two different lamps to replace the failed one, but both are too small for the panel opening. The hole in the panel looks like 5/16". Blue Seas LEDs are much smaller. Hoping someone can point to a vendor which will have the correct size/color LEDs for a 1987 Ericson.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I recently wrote to the panel vendor, asking about some of ours that are dim. Our boat shares a panel with the E-34 and other EY models.
You might want to ID your panel; there should be a build sticker on the back side. Then contact Newmar.
*Also- they can provide an exact replacement for your analog volt meter, on that panel.
Here is their email reply to me:
That’s an E34 custom panel for Ericson yachts. We haven’t made these in 25+ years but they use our current dome style red LED’s for 28 vdc red 578-0028-0/023-0028-0, 250 vac red 577-4001-1/023-4001-1 (reverse polarity) and 250 vac amber 578-0250-0/023-0250-0.

Thanks,

Ernest Carual
Technical Support
Newmar Power

T: 949.386.7493 E: techservice@newmarpower.com

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
My issue is that my panel lamps are incandescent, with flat face. The LEDs are dome bulb design, and don't mix well with others.

It would be nice if they matched for less than $10 each.