• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Suggestions for EY.o Version 5?

fool

Member III
Latests posts used to have two or three lines from the content and not just the headers. Is it possible to put that feature back?

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Latests posts used to have two or three lines from the content and not just the headers. Is it possible to put that feature back?

Yes - but that will have to go onto the list of items ahead of you - but I noticed that also. I will add it to the list and make to note to update this thread when I have some more information...

//sse

Special K

Member II
Thank you for all your hard work. The new look of the site is great, only to be exceeded by the functionality.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder

So further this issue - the text of threads issue is pretty common gripe - and there is an add-on for it, so I added it and server errors started occurring so I had to pull it off. I'll run down the issues and if we can add it we will - however it will take a little bit of time to sort out...

//sse

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I am enjoying the new Forum software and the ability to more easily upload files/photos. It's nice that the limit on uploads per post is more than 5 now. Good choice and nice work, Sean.

Filkee

Sustaining Member
Funky thing in search. When I type 32-3, it says that it has removed redundant characters and thus eliminates the “3”. Not the end of the world, but if you’re building a punch list it would be nice to include. And thank you for all of this!

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Funky thing in search. When I type 32-3, it says that it has removed redundant characters and thus eliminates the “3”. Not the end of the world, but if you’re building a punch list it would be nice to include. And thank you for all of this!

Sorry - just seeing this. Try wrapping the smaller text between asterisks - so *E32-3* and then any additional search parameters...

//sse