• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Thanks!

dhill

Member III
I wanted to take time during a day of giving thanks to express my deep appreciation to the folks who created, moderate, and contribute to this wonderful community and resource. As a new Ericson owner, I can say with confidence that I would not have given as much consideration to purchasing an out-of-production boat like Ericson without the incredibly active and knowledgeable people that gather here. I visit this site at least daily and always learn a great deal. I am very thankful for you all and look forward to the days ahead when I can share my learning experiences and return the favor.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Dave

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I just noticed this thread...and think I should thank you guys (the owners) and the moderators for all the work you've done by being involved in this site, and responding to people, etc.

I've had more than a couple of people tell me that they made the decision to purchase their Ericson based the community they found on this site - so my thanks go to all of you for being here and contributing your time and effort to others.

...now I'll move this thread to the Cheers and Jeers section of the feedback forums...and will leave a redirect...

//sse