Updated E29 for sale :-( Moving

mwE29

I have a 1974 Ericson 29 for sale. I am moving to a place that will not allow me to live on my boat anymore. I have lived on the boat for the last two year. I have completed many, many updates and upgrades to the boat. I have a complete list available if anyone is interested. I also have many pictures. I had intended on taking the boat from my marina on the tennessee river on a cruise to the bahamas but work has changed these plans. It is most of the way ready to do that trip minus a few gadgets. It is currently located in chattanooga tennessee and available to a good home. I am asking 15000 for her (she is well worth it) and am accepting offers. Feel free to contact me via phone or email. 423-443-2717 I also know of a person who can move the boat for a reasonable price if needed.

My loss your gain! :esad:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Please feel free to edit your post, and append it with the boat's inventory, and some pictures (800x600, less than 300k) also...

Sorry to hear you're selling... :esad:

//sse

chuckd

Member I
Great boat

Mark,
I hate to see you go. I hate it even more that you have to part with "Shot in the Dark" Someone will get a great boat. I've seen most of the work you have done to her and I know that it was all done well. I'm going to post a pic of her I took recently while we were out, hope you don't mind.

- Chuck

Attachments

• DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 77