• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

What's Wrong..???

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi Maine,
I followed your link. Interesting. I have made purchases from that site once in a while, but on the rare occasion I look at their forums there never seemed to be much ericson activity at all-- I just assumed that most general sailing traffic was at the big Sailnet site. :nerd:
Since Ericson sailors routinely register at this site every day, I have no idea what his issue is. He must be a regular at some 'net sites though, since he alludes to being banned. The sarcasm about a__-kissing seems counterproductive too.
Here is his post:
"Does EricsonYacht.com (EY.o) still exist? I've tried to join but all my registration efforts have gone for naught. Even emails are not returned. The activity in "todays posts" looks current but I wonder why I can't get in.

Ok Ok I did make a comment about "Who do I have to (kiss) to get into this thing". I did it in frustration after weeks of no responses. Would they ban me for that?
"

So, if he sez he made a comment, I wonder how? If registered and complaining, I would be glad to respond, since Sean is often up to his neck in school projects anyhow.

Best just to pass along my addy to him, since I am not registered on that site. I am always glad to help when I can, and ask Sean for advice when I cannot. My addy is:
"sailaway10-at-comcast-dot-net" with obvious corrections.

Regards,
Loren
ps: thanks for your continuing participation here.
pps: thread moved to an administrative forum where it seems a better fit

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author

Attachments

• duty_calls.png
    duty_calls.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 41