2022 Ericson PNW Rendezvous, Genoa Bay July 22-24

supersailor

Contributing Partner
For the first time in four rather disastrous years I had really hoped to attend. Alas this year is not better. My thoughts will be with you.

Ruckus.adrift

E-28+ Universal 5411, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Hello everyone! So happy I opened the website in time to find this. I liveaboard my E28+ just around the corner in Maple Bay and it would be lovely to pop by either on foot or under sail to meet you all.

Is there anything we can bring?

Melissa

southofvictor

Member III
Blogs Author
Hello everyone! So happy I opened the website in time to find this. I liveaboard my E28+ just around the corner in Maple Bay and it would be lovely to pop by either on foot or under sail to meet you all.

Melissa
Excellent Melissa, great to hear you can join us! Could you bring a second app? We have one coming from Virginia on Swallow but a second would be good. Thanks!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
We have had a summer of accumulating major events and circumstances that (finally) will preclude our taking the boat up the WA coast. There is still a small chance that we might drive up and attend by land, but a little searching seems to show that most nearby lodging is booked up months in advance.
As a comforting old saying goes: "This too shall pass".
:esad:

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
We have had a summer of accumulating major events and circumstances that (finally) will preclude our taking the boat up the WA coast. There is still a small chance that we might drive up and attend by land, but a little searching seems to show that most nearby lodging is booked up months in advance.
As a comforting old saying goes: "This too shall pass".
:esad:
Loren, there are lots of small B&Bs in the area, and even Victoria, Sidney and Nanaimo are only maybe an hour or less from Genoa Bay. It would be great to have you join us again!
Frank

Frank Langer

Melissa
Melissa,
It's always more fun to have the boats there too, making it easier to visit, compare projects, etc. You mention wanting to sell yours next spring to buy a larger one--this rendezvous would be a good place to show her!
Frank

Frank Langer

Just bought my E30+ and gearing her up for cruising next summer while I have use of a slip in Bellingham. I’ll be up for Friday and Saturday having found a hotel in Duncan. Will bring my SUP and golf clubs…. And lots of questions for Frank and Y’all.
Congrats on buying your E30+. We have owned ours for 16 years, and still love it. They are great boats!
Glad you can join the rendezvous!
Frank

southofvictor

Member III
Blogs Author
Just bought my E30+ and gearing her up for cruising next summer while I have use of a slip in Bellingham. I’ll be up for Friday and Saturday having found a hotel in Duncan. Will bring my SUP and golf clubs…. And lots of questions for Frank and Y’all.
Glad to hear you’ll be there look forward to meeting you!

Frank Langer

Attachments

• 20220709_202830.jpg
    20220709_202830.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220709_191608.jpg
    20220709_191608.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 15

hjohnson

S/V Sagres
So just a question... Does anyone have a projector or TV I could use? I'd like to show some pictures/schematics and the like :)