• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-25+ or E-27 in Tampa Bay/St. Pete area

seburnett

I originally posted this in the regional board but it was suggested that I might get more responses here.
I'm relatively new to sailing and currently looking for a sailboat in the 25 to 28 foot range. Two near the top of my wish list are the Ericson 25+ and the Ericson 27. None are available for sale locally and my search has largely involved reading about each online, and looking at listings, few of which are in driving distance. Unfortunately, I've never been onboard either boat and I'm hoping someone nearby might be able to fix that. I would be happy to buy lunch, dinner, or drinks for anyone willing to show me their boat so I can get a better feel for it, and talk to me about what they like/don't like about the model. Anyone willing to help me out?

Scott Burnett

Desiderata

Member II
Hi Scott,
We have a 1978 E-27, she is a great boat! Love to show her to you and take you for a sail.
Mike and Cheri

Desiderata

Member II
Scott,
Although we just got back from 8 days bouncing around the Ft. Meyers/Charlotte Harbor area, we're out most any weekend sailing in Sarasota Bay, usually day sails toward Ringling Museum. You could meet us at the Sarasota Sailing Squadron at Ken Thompson Park very near Mote Marine. If you need directions, call us @ (941) 365-1626 and we'll put something together.
Mike & Cheri:cheers:

seburnett

Mike & Cheri,

That sounds like a nice trip. I'll give you a call later in the week to see if you are heading out this weekend. Looking forward to meeting both of you and seeing your Ericson.
Best,

Scott