• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E25 sails

John Lindstrom

I have 7 head sales and 2 main sails for a E-25 for sale. All sails are in good to excellent shape. I also have a used Hood sea flex furler, a e-25 mast with standing rigging and boom, and a mast step and base. I am located in North Carolina.

Wysailer

Member II
Sails Pricing

Do you have sail pricing, maker of the sails and possibly any pictures?

You can reach me off line @ 307 752-0003

Scott

Fred Bowman

I would be interested in discussing with you the sizes of the head sails. I am in need of a standard sized head sail and possibly a storm sail (I currently only have a 130 genoa) Also, my main sail is original to the boat (1974) and is probably in need of replacement. Could you possibly call me at 425-485-8840 so we can discuss specifics.

Thanks,
Fred

wolly bugger

Member II
E-25 sails

Hi, I'll be interested in one of your main sail and the mast base. You can reach me at (907)244-2225

Stephan

boatbeat

E-25 sails

[h=2][/h] Hi, I just bought an Ericson E23-2 and be interested in your genoa(s), I believe the numbers are very similar. You can reach me at 734 394 9045

Vic

Vagabond39

Member III
E - 25 or E -25 + ?
The headsails should work for either, and the E - 26 , and if slightly shorter luff an E -23 II. However the sail measurments will be needed to judge suitability.

PatTormey

Member I
Genoa for E25+ furler?

I have 7 head sales and 2 main sails for a E-25 for sale. All sails are in good to excellent shape. I also have a used Hood sea flex furler, a e-25 mast with standing rigging and boom, and a mast step and base. I am located in North Carolina.

I've got an E25+ (Fractional Rig) in need of a Genny. Nor sue an e_27 woudl fit.. BUT do you have a Furler Genny for #27? Condition and price?

Thanks
Pat
Blue Skies,
NH USA

SMLROD

Member II
E-23 MKII sails

I have an E-23 MkII and am looking for a hank on smaller headsail possibly a 110 or there abouts . I am not sure of the measurements. Would you happen to know if you have that size that might fit and what condition and age are they ?