IMPORTANT, Please read.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
After reading how much people appreciate the work that Sean does, I think a small portion of my boat budget should make it his way. I have saved time and money from the advice I get from this site. Obviously not all from Sean directly but it couldn't happen without him so I propose we start the Sean new boat fund. I think $20 would not hurt any of us "Yacht" owners! Or give what you can.

Sean, please email me your address so I can send you some EY.O funds for the coming year. Or I can do it via Paypal.

BTW, I used to be a member of an Audi list where we raised enough funds for the moderator to buy a brand new motor.

saildad

Member II
I'm in!

It is true we all benefit from Sean's hard work. Paypal works for me as well. I may even ante up a little more if it means getting my main sheet traveler project posted.:egrin:
Keep up the good work Sean
Capt Bill
ON PORPOISE II
74 E35
Channel Islands Harbor
where it will be a comfy 70 degrees tomorrow :egrin:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thanks very much for the thought - but what Sean needs right now is to finish grad school and get back to work (even if I had a boat, I would not have the time for it right now...). If I get into architecture school this year, then that will add some additional time on my studies - otherwise, it's back to work!

As an aside, fund raising for the site will be begin later this week (after Jan 15th - when the M.Arch applications/portfolios are due), and everyone will be welcome to give then if they wish.

Thanks again for your support and good wishes! :egrin:

//sse

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
As an aside, fund raising for the site will be begin later this week (after Jan 15th - when the M.Arch applications/portfolios are due), and everyone will be welcome to give then if they wish.

Thanks again for your support and good wishes! :egrin:

//sse
Did I miss a fundraising thread, or did it not happen yet?