Guest viewing is limited

New to the Ericson world

tooblaaave

Member I
Hi everybody,
My wife Athena and I ( Nic) have recently purchased an Ericson 27. I love this boat. We have both been taking lessons from a school here in Tacoma, Washington so we can improve our skill level. So far so good, I have been sailing on and off for many years. 18ft - 28ft sailboats. I was near insane during the purchase of this boat, been a club member guy and never had to fork out big cash. The boat is in better than average condition, per survey, taking a navigation class now. I know this is a rambleing message. Wanted to say hi and thrilled to be here. Nic:egrin:
squez my spelling

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Congratulations and Welcome!

Congratulations and Welcome!

I have owned my 1973 E-27 for the last 7 years. The headline for the review in Good Old Boat magazine this month reads "Ruggedly built, conservatively styled". After all the miles and conditions I have had mine in, I would have to say that's true. What year is yours?
:egrin:

TRMN8R

Member II
Welcome; you'll love your 27, I know I like mine (just got back into it after 20 years)...........what a way to get back in. Just love my 27, lived aboard her most of August! Get some pics posted.

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Hi everybody,
My wife Athena and I ( Nic) have recently purchased an Ericson 27. I love this boat. We have both been taking lessons from a school here in Tacoma, Washington so we can improve our skill level. So far so good, I have been sailing on and off for many years. 18ft - 28ft sailboats. I was near insane during the purchase of this boat, been a club member guy and never had to fork out big cash. The boat is in better than average condition, per survey, taking a navigation class now. I know this is a rambleing message. Wanted to say hi and thrilled to be here. Nic:egrin:
squez my spelling

Wellcome aboard, next redezvous is supposed to be port Townsend ,Father"s Day 09 but whoo nows !!??? Hope to get our ships together Chas and Judi
Eden E30+ # 720

hodo

Member III
Welcome to sailing in the NW

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ericson! Hope to see you folks out there on Puget Sound and other northwest waters. We keep our E 38 in Tacoma. We should be done with the house and moved in by Oct., and then start sailing again. If you see us on Mischief :devil: Maker, say Hi.
Harold & Jessie, (and probably Cocoa).

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hey Nic -

Cograts on the purchase of your E27 - down there in the land of the Tides Tavern, eh? You should look into the Puget Sounds Ericson Owners down there who (at least used to) hook up every once in a while....lots of fun!

//sse