sails

Jerry Katt

I bought a 74 Ericson 35 a year ago. Today I saw another one under sail and realized what a beauty she is. I was wondering if there are any serious racers out there who are thinking about new sails as I would be interested in purchasing used sails that are in good shape. My current salis are 20 years old.

used sails

I don't know if my Olson 34 sails would fit your E-35, but I am a racer, and might have some used sails to sell that would be better than 20 year old sails. Where do you live? I suppose shipping could be prohibitive. If you are interested, I will consider my inventory more closely. I don't have any used #2 or #3 sails to sell. I might well have one or more #1 genoas and/ or a mainsail.
Happy Sailing,
James Jones
Seattle
"Sunwood"
Olson 34:)

Seth

Sustaining Partner
These actually extremely competitve boats-especially in distance racing. The good news is that they don't need a huge number of sails, BUT they can benefit greatly from some somewhat specialized sails which fit some of the unique strengths of the 35.

I am now sailmaker, but will be happy to advise even if you are not looking to buy right away.

Good luck!