Wanted E25+

Ernest

Member II
Does anyone know of a 25+ for sale along the east coast? If I can't find an E 25 plus, I would look at a 24 or 25 C & C. Need something in good shape as I'm past the age (54 years of sailing) to do project boats. Thanks for all the past info and jokes. We have found a buyer for our 35 and our age is telling us it's time to move down in size.

rnlray

Ericson 28 Sailboat

We have an E28 for sale. It is located in our slip in Solomons, MD. My husband purchased it three years ago and enjoyed sailing it on the Bay. He is a racer at heart. Sails out of the Boston Sailing Club for racing but spends weekend during the summer on the Chesapeake Bay. He purchased the E28 for its performance and wasn't disappointed. He found that he could single hand it with ease. It is for sale due to the purchase of a larger sailboat--Dehler 37. If you are interested, email him at lray@bidmc.harvard.edu with any questions that you may have.

rwpajak

Member I
E26

We MAY have an E26 for sale. It depends on whether we can find a bigger boat to our liking. Alway kept on L Champlain. V Good condition and many improvements.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
rnlray?

is the dehler going to be in solomons? are you going to race it?
inquiring solomons sailors want to know...
thanks,
Chris

ps. sorry for the hijack:offtopic:

1983 E25+ For sale

I may let my E25+ go. I have been wanting to get a larger boat. I sail my boat out of Groton Ct. a few days a week. It has the Yanmar 1GM engine and it runs good. However, like any boat of this vintage it was issues. Give me a call if you are interested.
860 748-9092
Rich

rssailor

Find a boat?

Did you find a boat? I really love my 25+ and have had it for ten years or so. Great boat, hope you find one that you like. Ryan Moonglow E25+