My attempts at getting away with a project for labor-only were once again thwarted. I took the lifelines off last fall with the intent of taking them home and scraping off all the old plastic coating. The turnbuckles initially wouldn't unthread, so I took the whole tangled mess of wires and stanchions home with me. After dousing the threads in PB Blaster along with judiciously applied heat from my bernzomatic, the threads all ended up breaking once I applied any pressure. They were just too...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this entry. Log in or register now.

Blog entry information

Author
KS Dave
Views
454
Comments
3
Last update

More entries in Lifelines & Ladders

More entries from KS Dave

Top