Help E29 mast

dfresh808

Does anybody know who made my mast for a 1976 E29? I am also wondering if anybody knows where to find a new mast step? Thanks!

Glyn Judson

Who made your mast?

Dear dfresh, Our boat, an E31 has a Le Fiell mast and yours might be from there too. They are still in business and can be contacted by phone at 800.451.5917. Rodney Higuera is a helpful fellow there who worked with me this summer when I needed a mast base too. Good luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
what kind of stuff were you guys supplying? I'd love to be able to drop in new chainplates without having to have them re-measured and made from scratch, if you guys had some (or any parts like that) sitting around- or even just the drawings and could do new ones from them...
curious,
Chris

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Hey Chris what portion of the chainplates are you looking to replace? The part on the deck as you know ties into the threaded rods that go into the grid. Without major surgery I don't know that you could replace the bottom end where the threaded rod screws into. The part on the deck should not be too hard for a fab shop to replicate if you remove an original for them to template. I have a friend up here in Annapolis who does a lot of fab work and is great with anything stainless, aluminum or bronze. Lemme know if I can help.

custom marine

Chain plates

what kind of stuff were you guys supplying? I'd love to be able to drop in new chainplates without having to have them re-measured and made from scratch, if you guys had some (or any parts like that) sitting around- or even just the drawings and could do new ones from them...
curious,
Chris
Chris. As mentioned before, we supplied many of the original parts for the Ericson line, and do have the original drawings for many parts.
We have been suppling this hardware for other Yachts, namely Laguna, Capital, Lancer, Cabo and so on.
We are now just starting to advertise the fact
Contact Me at www.fabricationworkshop.com email or phone
Regards Richard

maggie-k

Member II
Yup Lefeil makes the identical extrusion used on and E-29. Any custom rig shop can make you a mast step , better than the original.

custom marine

E 29 Mast Step

If you are harry, you emailed us about your mast step.
I have been unable to reply as there seems to be a problem with your return address.
Email again or phone and leave a number.
Regards Richard.
Does anybody know who made my mast for a 1976 E29? I am also wondering if anybody knows where to find a new mast step? Thanks!